goldbizs.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

Number One

This is the first post in a blog that will hopefully be lasting a very long time. I will post about anything and everything, from technology to politics and sports to world events. Hopefully you will enjoy it and make it an everyday stop on your internet travels...

So today is the 19th of January, 2009. Tomorrow marks the start of new era for American Politics. The Republicans are moving out and the Democrats are moving in. Whether or not this is a good thing or not is yet to be seen. Some will say that the fate of the world lies in the hands of our new President, however, just as we saw with our last President, it is dangerous to give too much power to one person. Now is the time to be careful and even though Obama is our president and the "leader" of the free world, we shouldn't put all our faith into him.
I just ask you to be careful and think for yourself. And remember that those of you who are in a leadership position shouldn't take it for granted, there are people who look up to you for guidance, whether you realize it or not.

Well, I think that was a little disjointed and confusing, but if you understand what I mean, then feel free to keep checking back here, cause today is only the beginning.

-the cydonian

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Link (cause I know you can't get enough of it)

legal text

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,click here.